*"I know it's extremely short notice, but is there any chance you could
step in? One of our judges can't make it up from London due to transport
disrupti...
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I for one am glad it's over and I can quit worrying about it. I have enough to worry about without holiday stress. Let's see, broke another tooth, calcium is low enough that my face is numb and my fingers are tingling. I keep getting cramps in my feet which have caused me to fall down more than once this week. All while trying to keep a smile on my face and not bite someone, anyone's, head off.
Ah the joys of MS and ThyCa!
I was glad to be able to watch the grands open their Christmas presents and happy that they seemed to love everything! I guess that makes up for all the bad stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment