Friday, September 25, 2009

I need to apologize

To my one follower and to myself. I truly want to put my thoughts down for posterity, after all think of all the world would miss if I didn't. *sarcasm goes here*

Tonight I'm going to admit several things. First , I'm a liar, a big fat liar. Well, not all the time, just when someone asks me how I'm doing. I always just smile and say "I guess I'm okay, I'm still alive.", but it's a big fat humongous LIE. I learned a long time ago to hide how I'm really feeling when it comes to my health. I don't want to bother people or have my family worry about me so I just smile and keep going even if I feel like lying down and dying. The only person I can't fool is my Mam-maw, she always knows and she always calls me on it, bless her heart.

MS is a painful disease, at least it is for me. And I don't like taking pain meds so I mainly grin and bear it, except when I break down and cry. Tonight is a not a good night. But enough about that for now.

My next admission is I love Craig Ferguson. No matter how bad I feel I can watch his show and it makes me smile, it is also the only show guaranteed to make me laugh out loud. I can't wait to get my hands on his new book, "American on Purpose".

Enough rambling for the night.

1 comment:

Aunt Juicebox said...

No apologies needed. My daughters great grandma has MS (she's in her 80's now) so I understand. It would be nice to hear a little more about your life more often, but if you don't feel up to it, obviously there's no pressure. Do what makes you happy. You don't need anyone's permission for that.