Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Insomnia can bite my ass

For realz!

I've had trouble sleeping for as long as I can remember. Not that I can remember much thanks to not sleeping enough or even sleeping well when I do finally get that visit from the sandman.

I've decided that a good nights sleep is like a unicorn, a beautiful but imaginary thing that one hopes to one day see. It wouldn't be so bad if I could be productive while I'm awake but because of a lack of sleep my mind tends not to want to stay on topic or even remember the topic a lot of the time.

Like right now, even though I wanted to talk about not sleeping, instead I'm going to talk about how since the Thyroid Cancer my body no longer regulates it calcium, Vit. D. potassium and other levels. And anything and everything throws it out of whack. I've had a cold and took some over the counter stuff so that I could actually breathe. That in turned caused my calcium level to drop and caused my arms, legs and face to go numb. it also makes my eyes twitch, which Drives me crazy!!

So I can either breathe or twitch, the choice is mine! Right now, I'm going to try and get some sleep...hahahahahahahahaha

No comments: