Wednesday, December 28, 2011

There are a lot of sick peoplein this world

As I was wandering the internets in yet another drug induced stupor I ran across this article http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45795486/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?google_editors_picks=true#.Tvql2fIatB5

So mom moves her kids to a trailer park so she can help her sex offender father, a trailer park apparently filled with other sexual predators.  She then gets one of these fine upstanding citizens to babysit. He proceeds to kill and dismember this poor little 9 year old girl. Why? Well I guess he just felt like it.


While I feel such sorrow for the family for what has happened, I think the anger has overwhelmed that emotion in my heart. Anger towards the man who killed this innocent girl and anger toward her mother who placed her in the hands of this monster.


Having 3 beautiful Grandchildren myself I can't imagine even entertaining the idea of putting them in the hands of a convicted sex offender of any type. What was this woman thinking? 


The world is slowly going to hell in a hand basket.

No comments: