Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ups and downs

Once again it's been a while so I guess it's time to do some rambling.

Seems like some parts of my life may be looking up. I'm not ready to talk about the possible good stuff yet because I don't want to jinx anything just yet.  Just keep your fingers crossed for me.

And of course since this is me, there has to be a down.  Had some lab work last week and my Iron and red blood cell levels are low again, and my red cells are smaller than they shoud be.  The oncologist thought that the surgery last year should have resolved the problem but once again I'm an oddity.  So Wendsday I'll be reporting to the Chemo suite for an Iron I.V. infusion. Hopefully this will help and maybe kickstart my system, otherwise it's test city once again to see if we can find a cause. I'm hoping I'm not carting around another 12 pound tumor, I guess we'll see.

And of course since I wasn't expecting all of this, I am turning in change and selling crap on Ebay in hopes of making enough money to pay my bills. Oh well, it's not like I'm not used to being poor, but I'm starting to get sick of soup!!

For your viewing pleasure here is a picture of Kiko the baby Giraffe that was born at the Greenville SC Zoo last year. it's not too clear but my camera sucks!




No comments: