Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Two days in a row??

Obviously aliens have taken control of my body as I am doing this two days in a row. As long as they don't probe me we'll get along just fine.

Got my blood work results back today and both my CA-125 and CEA levels are normal! Great news but they are still going to keep an eye on me for a while just to be on the safe side.

On a more personal note...what could be more personal than my health trials and tribulations you may ask? My New Years resolution was to finally file for divorce this year. I've been separated for I don't know, 6 or 7 years, and since he showed no interest in paying for it I decided that filing would be a good Birthday present for myself. So the week of July 15th I will be taking back my maiden name! Is this something I should feel sad about, because all I feel is a huge weight off of my shoulders. This is something that should have been a long time ago. Marriage should be a happy thing, it should be two people and a give and take kind of relationship. Mine was never really any of that and the only thing that saddens me is that I ever let things be as bad as they were. So I'm going to let this ending be a happy one, because I deserve it.

I see a week of Tequila Sunrises in my future and time with some of the friends that I love...







Here's to the future....it's gonna be even better than the past!

No comments: